Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What I did during my hibernation?

This is no review today, pretty Ladies! Rather today’s post is all about the confession I must make to all of you for being MIA so long. I agree I’m guilty of not providing enough time to my blog.

After coming back from my superb vacation, I got quite busy with Diwali celebrations at work and home, tidying and placing the stuff that I got from my city Kolkata and inlaws’ place in Jamshedpur/Tatanagar, at home. Also, unpacking takes so much of your time isn’t it?

Okay so coming to the point – during my vacation and even after it (right before Diwali) I bought some random stuff such as a Body Oil from Kolkata, an Elle 18 lipstick in gorgeous mauve color for regular usage, yet another shampoo from the Patanjali brand, a Himalaya Neem pack , a moisturiser and Mint gel from Somi's, and lastly two deos from Avon, etc etc and the list goes on.

This reminds me that I'm presently eyeing an eye shadow pallette of at least 40 dark shades that wont burn a big hole in the pocket. I'd like to use the pallette for smokey eyes, so girls, your suggestions are most welcome. Also my preference would be online shopping! So please suggest the sites I can buy the pallette from. 

I’ll be doing a review of all the above stuff pretty soon girls! 

By the way, I’d like to show you my newest desktop plant that I got, as part of the Diwali gift hamper at work. Coupled with this, I got an amazing light, that I refuse to take off, even after Diwali is long gone. I love the effect it creates, when all the lights are shut off. 
In my next post, I’ll share the pic of the light too.



Meanwhile I had a super pre-Diwali and Diwali celebration with friends and cousin. We ate and laughed till late in the night and made merry. What more can you ask for?

And for Dhanteras, we bought a Microwave and got a toaster and a blender free with it. Terrific isn’t it? 

Now I’m baking, steaming, grilling and making delicious food with the help of the micro. I’m elated for sure!

Handy Tip for Housewives/Single working girls who cook at home:
A blender is a must for all of you, as it chops vegetables in no time. All you need to do is cut the vegetable in 3-4 large pieces and chop them with the blender. It can easily replace the mixer grinder any day. 

See you all soon, till then atke care and be gorgeous! 

2 comments:

I'd like to know your opinions and views. Pls share! :)