Monday, May 13, 2013

Need Help - I: Cosmetics and Export Surplus Shops in Mumbai



Hiya Everyone. 

Okay! This is for all the lovely Mumbai girls. I'll be in Mumbai 2 weeks from now and I'll be in Thane. And a Mumbai trip is = to some great shopping at great costs! Isn't it?

While going to Colaba is definitely on the cards,(cant miss the awesome western wear you get here!), the cherry on the cake would be to raid the oh so wonderful beauty shops, many of you rave about in your blogs. 

So here's what I want to know and need help about: 

1. I'm keen to buy beauty products exclusively available in Mumbai such as Miss Claire, Teen Teen etc. And I want to know about the beauty/cosmetic shops that give you a good 
discount  on the MRP of a product. Your suggestions would really help. Just want to mention that I'd not be able to travel to far off places. 
So please let me know about places that are closer to Thane. 

2. I'd also like to buy colored jeggings easily available in the export surplus shops in Mumbai. Are there any such shops near Colaba/Thane? Pls leave your sugggestions in the comment box below. 


Your suggestions would be of great help. Looking forward to all the information already! Thanks a ton for your time though girlies.. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to know your opinions and views. Pls share! :)