Long long time indeed… well yes, I am guilty of being MIA for a long time now! And the reasons are plenty — in laws are visiting us, I joined a new organization so right now am up to impressing my new lead by staying a little late at work, and after returning dog-tired I do not feel like opening the pitara (read: laptop) connect to the internet and blog, seriously!
Whether it is my lack of interest or just the tiredness or shorter winter days I don't know…. However that does not mean I've quit blogging or intend to. It's just that I'll be infrequent here.To address this tiredness/lack of interest/infrequency due to lack of time, I'm planning to work smartly, a.k.a blog on the go. And this is the crux of today's post — I'd like to know…
How many of you blog on the go using mobile phones? When I say using mobile phones, I'm not just referring to typing the post; I also mean taking pictures and editing them to your liking for the posts to look attractive and meaningful.
Please help me here ladies, coz I know I have to buy a new mobile phone for this.
So please suggest me phones priced within 9k that can be used to good quality pics and to blog while I travel or taking a mini-break at work.
Your suggestions are extremely required and hence are most welcome! J
And before I leave, let me quickly tell you the products I plan to review in the coming weeks and here's what I bought:
· Colorbar Oh My Magenta lipstick
· Maybelline Hypercurl (Washable) Mascara
· Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush – Peachy Sweetie (I'm in love with this name and I repeat it countless times in my head…)
· Maybelline Bad to the Bronze eye tattoo (don't raise your eyebrows pls.. I know I'm late in joining you guys here)
· Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
· Miss Claire eye pencils – Denim and Royal Blue
· Biotique Almond Oil Cleanser
· Fab India Silk Protein Nourishing cream
Pic Courtesy: Google